Toribash

Spoilers to the first episode of season 2 of Attack On Titans

ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
I swear I will actually castrate you if you spoil him. Also I just watched the actual trailer which I haven't before and the season looks dope. Also I'm kinda ashamed of them for only making 12 episodes for the season, I understand for the under-staffing but still. Also I wonder when the next episode will come out, I guess it will be a monthly thing so it spans out for a year.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
hi guys im still alive

watching akiba's trip (or akiba strip, i still have no idea), yowamushi pedal 3, kobayashi and konosuba
Yes, I still havent finished those

Apathetic User
i can spoil all of AoT up to the recent chapter if you want
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Reimu View Post
hi guys im still alive

watching akiba's trip (or akiba strip, i still have no idea), yowamushi pedal 3, kobayashi and konosuba
Yes, I still havent finished those

don't leave me dude.

also, please no. dont spoil AOT S2. Im watching this thanks.

Edit: started Date a Live. Its one of those - but I like it so far.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 3, 2017 at 11:23 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
aot wasnt as impressive as i remembered it to be
maybe a 2 year wait changed my taste a lot
the new guy was kinda interesting tho
are you shy? That's cute ;)
It's way more interesting, it will get better from what i saw on manga, except for that long political arch.

Just watched 3 animes this weekend, No Game No Life, Mondaiji Tachi, and finishing Mahouka Koukou today. All of them are amazing!

Mondaiji Tachi having one of the best male protagonists I've seen so far.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
lol. literally 3 anime with biggest gary stu MCs in my recent memory, kek.
retired
i think there's intrigue in the continuation of AoT, but it's been dragged on so long that it loses it's punch (the manga that is)
if anyone actually waited for a new season for all these years, i feel bad for you, it's not worth the wait.. just read the
manga to see what happenes
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.