Ranking
wtf wdym tho so what else do you need to do
-----
LMAO WAIT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO PLAY TB

lol
Last edited by Alejandro; Jan 2, 2019 at 02:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yes thats exactly what they want

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

ok weird, but you should make it clear instead of barely implying "play a few games", as at least to me, that just sounds like getting in touch with the game.

There are people that believe in the game trying to keep some shit there until the game transitions to something a little more alive, so for those people trying to make the effort, you should make it more clear as to what needs to be done to keep a board alive, else it's just like you all WANT boards to be closed and the game to be killed even earlier; I guess that's why people react with such aversion, in my opinion, you are not being helpful, and you may think you are doing what's right, but you can do what's right being fair.

I legit had no idea what you were talking about when you mentioned the 25 points thing and I had to browse through the previous 2 warning to see that it said ONLY "play a few games of toribash", 6 words that constitute 50% of the road to being alive, it should be made more clear, specially in the warnings, as people are not going to look for the thread (as not even I remember how it was called) that specified the way that things are going to be handled, and specially in this game that is knowingly not very homogeneous when it comes to being ingame and posting on the forums.

Just hope you guys take this into consideration when your murder further clans, it was a good meme while it lasted.

Goodbye [Tint] everyone
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
ok weird, but you should make it clear instead of barely implying "play a few games", as at least to me, that just sounds like getting in touch with the game.

There are people that believe in the game trying to keep some shit there until the game transitions to something a little more alive, so for those people trying to make the effort, you should make it more clear as to what needs to be done to keep a board alive, else it's just like you all WANT boards to be closed and the game to be killed even earlier; I guess that's why people react with such aversion, in my opinion, you are not being helpful, and you may think you are doing what's right, but you can do what's right being fair.

I legit had no idea what you were talking about when you mentioned the 25 points thing and I had to browse through the previous 2 warning to see that it said ONLY "play a few games of toribash", 6 words that constitute 50% of the road to being alive, it should be made more clear, specially in the warnings, as people are not going to look for the thread (as not even I remember how it was called) that specified the way that things are going to be handled, and specially in this game that is knowingly not very homogeneous when it comes to being ingame and posting on the forums.

Just hope you guys take this into consideration when your murder further clans, it was a good meme while it lasted.

Goodbye [Tint] everyone

I mean the giant ass news thread and the activity checker thing on your toribash clan tab show it pretty clearly, but yeah I guess if you only pay attention to your very own board you would miss it.
But then again does your board needs to be in the tb forum if noone plays the game or reads another board

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

<Toribash staff: Shit , we need to make this game active again.

<Toribash staff: OH YEAH , WE HAVE AN IDEA !

-----
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
I mean the giant ass news thread and the activity checker thing on your toribash clan tab show it pretty clearly, but yeah I guess if you only pay attention to your very own board you would miss it.
But then again does your board needs to be in the tb forum if noone plays the game or reads another board

it's just not like you guys have an excess of players as to be cutting corners in the way you're doing, though, I'd rather have even one more active user in a dead game than having one less, you're losing users quick and apparently you guys made your choice to go down with this sinking ship. Doesn't make too much sense to me, normally dying games want to inflate their numbers of everything, not reduce them.
Last edited by Alejandro; Jan 4, 2019 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Again, its not like they lose anyone that contributed to anything, if none of you knew how activity works nor plays the game what exactly is the difference with you around or not ?

I dont like the system very much either but your reasons are meh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Again, its not like they lose anyone that contributed to anything, if none of you knew how activity works nor plays the game what exactly is the difference with you around or not ?

I dont like the system very much either but your reasons are meh

yeah they do nerd, they lose ME
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men