Toribash
Original Post
Not Connected
Hi, so I'm semi-new to Toribash and only recently I decided to play online. I clicked multiplayer and went on to a match. It said NOT CONNECTED. I waited a while, still the same. Help! P.S, It couldn't be my belt, I tried many different beginner servers and I'm white belt. Though, It keeps on saying : Minimum bet 100 tc on all of them, and I have NO TC.
Have you tried running the game as admin if it isn't on steam? If it's on steam, try verifying the game cache integrity.
Originally Posted by Holit View Post
try verifying the game cache integrity.

wat.

Anyway,
so the servers aren't full or anything? and when you try to join it says Minimum bet 100tc in chat? Try get a screen shot so its more clear whats happening, if you can't figure out how to get a screen shot, take a prnt screen, then upload it to imgur.com using the paste clip board when uploading, then send us a link in this thread.
Oh and does this happen when you connect to all servers? not just public/begginer ones?(Make sure to try a few to make sure it's not just a full/private server)
Well to me it seems that either your internet is messed up, your account is having problems, or the room is full.

You can do what this guy said ^ to actually figure out which one it is so we can deal with it properly.
I'm using 4.84 and not steam. If I use steam it just crashes. Also, I tried using admin mode and it didn't work
-----
Here's that screenshot:
imgur.com/a/P1imr#7DRWEIN
Last edited by Dezertskil; Sep 20, 2014 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump