Ranking
Original Post
Win QI in GM tournaments
So yea i was thinking a new prize could be you win qi if you get first place in a tourney... there could be lobbies and things that auto do this those, they would require 15 people to start it and have a 25 min cool down to (to help avoid teaming/ boosting), and it could be a 50,100,150,200 etc you get the idea... and maybe every once in awhile there could be a GM event that the first place prize is say 200-500 qi and when you win the GMs would send you a Non-Tradeable Item that when you activate it disappears and you get the QI.

so post what you think... and maybe tell me what you like, dont like, or what should be added, or maybe just add onto it.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Oct 19, 2015 at 09:40 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
No way in hell. Imo our tourneys are nowhere near the size and length to actually give out something ascvaluble as qi. Qi by itself shouldn't be buyable since it shows your experience at the game and buying it allows you to fake this fact but that unfortunately is one of the ways this game gets any money.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
First of all no one cares that much about qi it's more or less a limitation on certain items they care about rank Even though they shouldn't and win ratio even though they shouldn't QI has little to no value other than restriction of certain items I get what you guys are saying with how it's suppose to be some sort of measuring tool for experience But with QI boosters toribash has made it anything but that and tournements are the best ways to give extra QI cause cause your not just playing some randome guy your playing the best from a group of people and the game should be more about skill and less about how many matches you play and also again You should not be able to buy it just earn it from tourneys or games you play supported
Last edited by Candy; Oct 22, 2015 at 04:33 AM.
Trying