Toribash
Original Post
I make anotha edit

Alright Based upon some much needed guidance and cnc, i've made another edit. Hope you enjoy it and of course cnc is always welcome.

Song: /KXLD. - I recently joined the Gucci Gang

Replays by: Bisonic, Tabby, Denilumi, Haku and Shikkumo

Edited with After Effects CC

Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Alright first off, i just want to say this is a massive improvement from your previous post.

The colors in the previous post put me off so much, and although it can be a nice tough to add a 'negative' effect to some things, that just didn't.

Now onto this one.
The shader, and song fit well together, get you in a certain mood +1
The replay choices are good, the slowmotion start of the edit kinda fits in well +1
And finally, the only thing i'd possibly change is some of the angles, most were good but around 6 seconds, in my opinion atleast, that is just a tiny bit too close.

Overall the edit was amazing, and a huge step from the last.
Last edited by hanna; Jan 10, 2018 at 07:27 AM.
alright thank you! Will work on my angles. I hope to keep improving!
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
The first scene from the tori cinematic to where the actual edit to say starts is really off sync. I like the colours they work well with the shiny toris. Camera at 30 seconds moved too much I think. Also try to add some more creative effects within your stuff. I like to use a copied layer of the replay and then distort the other layer to get a cool effect around the tori.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
You really need to work on syncing, you're leaving out most of the beats and when you do actually sync some beats it's not very noticeable at times. Also your keyframing is not very good, it's all over the place. You need to keep it smooth and keep the action in the center of the screen so the focus is placed on that. Also colour correction wasn't very interesting. You also should add some nice effects to make the edit more interesting, you should experiment with motion tracking, and it would also be nice if you used 24 fps. But first of all I think it's important for you to work on keyframes and sync.