Toribash
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
bro , if u want it to look more realstic , use Carbon pencil , it will make ur drawing so better

Nah man, anime/manga isn't really a realism thing. I mean you can do it, but it's not my style. Thanks for the advise though! I might use it in some scenery pictures!
There are some masterpieces around here.

Excellent job, bro... can't wait to see more of them.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
There are some masterpieces around here.

Excellent job, bro... can't wait to see more of them.

Hey thanks! It's really nice to hear from you again! And nice to see you back as well. Call me maybe?;o

And I should have another picture by Monday. Maybe.
Most of them are from my imagination. Others are re-created by me, or were inspired by drawings I've seen.

PS: I started working on a new photo about 3 hours ago, it should be done by tomorrow at the most(;
Didn't think I'd get this done tonight, but working on it none stopped kinda payed off.

Middle of the night

As it states, it was the middle of the night when I drew this. I just finished like 10 minutes ago. I started it at 1 am(now going on 3). I myself was actually surprised this turned out as good as it did. I really enjoyed drawing this, and I absolutely love her! I have another picture of her in mind that I want to draw now. A Christmas(y) look to it. I will also give her a body in the next photo.
Hope you like it as much as I do!

And please, if you haven't already, follow me on my deviantart!! I could really use some followers to get my name out there ;)

PPS: Sorry ico0n!! I used my photo to upload it again :c I didn't wanna wait til morning, I tried getting all the light I could on it though!
is that emm....
i can't remember the girl from Hayate combat butler?
ah i remember now Hinagiku
if yes..it quite an amazing masterpiece you got there
just as like Dengue said the Clip of the hair is kinda messed up
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Please use carbon and post one of the drawing with Carbon /: that would be more Anime and realstic
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post

Middle of the night

PPS: Sorry ico0n!! I used my photo to upload it again :c I didn't wanna wait til morning, I tried getting all the light I could on it though!

The quality is good.
Also loved the drawing it's awesome.
Enjoyed mostly the outfit altough you can't see much and the details on the eyes are just amazing.
Again great job, keep it up.
Do you really think you're in control