Toribash
Update 11 just dropped, lots of new stuff.

I'm still quite confused on how Damage 2.0 works and how each type of enemy is affected, also, enemy levels seem to have dropped drastically. Many of the bosses are now level 10-20, there seems to be no information regarding enemy level in the notes.

Here are the complete update notes if anyone is interested.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.ph...kyr-unleashed/
Last edited by Facade; Nov 21, 2013 at 04:26 AM.
what am i doing here
Been playing this all day every day for the past week. Can't decide between my Obex or Galatine. Probably the latter is better but Obex is funner :c
Funny's good until you play high level stuff, at which point you get depressed about how useless your fav weapon is

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Mogaku is my man when it comes to serious weapon/warframe choices, mods and combos.

The YT guy? His videos annoy me. Good info, but fuck the presentation

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I like a little humor, but eh I understand what you mean. Can be a tad annoying.
I need to know good mods for my rhino that's incoming in 27 more hours xP

And dude, I wanna cry- the amount of colours they allow you to customize your warframe with is horrendous, just realized that when I decided to make my warframe look cool and utterly failed. I look like a giant lemon with a dick hanging out of my head.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
And dude, I wanna cry- the amount of colours they allow you to customize your warframe with is horrendous, just realized that when I decided to make my warframe look cool and utterly failed. I look like a giant lemon with a dick hanging out of my head.

Not a problem if you have enough pallets to use. The free ones suck balls, if you want to look nice then you've gotta blow a stack of plat.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I asked this before and nobody answered. Is Gorgon good on Rhino? I am currently using Strun and I want to know whether getting gorgon is a good upgrade.