ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
ATM through transmutation since no one knows if/where they drop. Better pray to the RNG gods.

Just got one off a grineer lancer in saturn.

Boom, not only through transmutations. YOU'RE WELCOME. :3
why tho
The new melee weapon tassels, put one on a glaive and prepare to laugh. It looks so retarded.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
I'll never transmute again ever since I spent 40-50k transmuting four rare mods and got slash dash out of it.

fuck you RNG

I got three or four common mods out of 4x-rare transmutes. In a row.

And then I got Tranquil Cleave and Cleaving Whirlwind immediately after those, so that was nice.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I got reallyicouldn'tgiveafuckaboutmelee2.0 so yeah. Kinda sucks that weapons with charge-builds have to be remade. :/

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I got reallyicouldn'tgiveafuckaboutmelee2.0 so yeah. Kinda sucks that weapons with charge-builds have to be remade. :/

It does, but melee 2.0 makes melee weapons more fun to use instead of spamming e or just "hold e, hold e, hold e, hold e, done."
why tho
Quick question: How do you level up so fast. :s
My warframe is a loki, should I save on stuff (polymere bundles etc) and not buy tuff so It can benefit me in the future?
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
My warframe is a loki, should I save on stuff (polymere bundles etc) and not buy tuff so It can benefit me in the future?

1. You can't sell resources you get, so you're keeping those polymere bundles whether you want them or not. (but keep them, you'll need them eventually.)

2. You level up by doing primarly medium to high level defence and survival missions in multiplayer. (Or single player if you really have the balls to.)
why tho
Well, i'm using a loki, so i cant do single player xD
But ok, i like to do survivals thanks for the advice!
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
It does, but melee 2.0 makes melee weapons more fun to use instead of spamming e or just "hold e, hold e, hold e, hold e, done."

They could've had both without any issue.

Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post

Tag along with other players, but stay close otherwise you wont get an affinity share. Make sure you're attacking stuff, you don't need to kill it but you want to hit it at least once.
Loki'll take a while to level compared to offensive frames since you can't rely on killing things using the frame alone so any affinity will be shared between the weapon & frame.
Last edited by SkulFuk; Apr 11, 2014 at 01:48 AM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
They could've had both without any issue.

They said in the dev stream that they were keeping the charge attack, so it might currently be a bug or they decided to take it out for whatever reason.
why tho