Toribash
nuuuuu not the babiessssss also pretty soon ill be getting my laptop fized i hope maybe monday or teus day i love you all:3 nohomoz unless you want it :3 huehueheuehuehue ok im off to recrutment center lel
Monster (members) Kill incoming? Well... This is not looking good
We are the Warriors that built this town from dust.” Imagine Dragons
UPDATE
About this:

Post from page 82

We gave you even more time to write this.
Not everyone did this unfortunately.
Now, they are going to be kicked out. When Kot decides if anyone should stay in inactive for some reason.
Rest of you:
Some of you, were already voted by either Kot or me. But I will sum it up here. I am too lazy to PM you about points but, if u want to know reason why u got e.g 2/10 or 6/10 or 10/10 PM me.
Now:

tochukwu - 6/10

Razor - 7/10

ninosanz - 10/10

grzegi - 7/10

Ghostur - 8/10

As you can see you were rated with a quite high amount of points, because it wasn't clearly the point to kick active members.
Now it's time for the second part. Ingame tests. I will inform you about this when me and Kot decide how exactly this will look.
But I will be very flexible about time of the test so don't worry about it.

ihab

"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
how felxible are you =0 anyways once i get my laptop back ill tell you and maybe i can be tested then? also......

anyone got a elbow joint texture ill trade you some gud stuff for it
18th January 2016
A chapter was closed.. Unfortunately some of us couldn't keep up with changes that were made.
Sometimes when you treat cancer you need to sacrifice a lot, and so we did. We, the leaders, have faced one of the hardest decisions to make. We did what we think is Best for this clan.
Today, we've kicked members that were here since beginning of TFR.
They will be missed, and always have a special place in this clan, but you, the one's who are here with us, for sure are above them all.
Nino! Razor! Ghostur! Grzegi! Masta! You are the ones who were here for so long, that you cant remember when you joined.
Tochu! Ihab! You are new, but as important as everyone else.
You are the core of this clan. The spine of a giant! And this spine needs to be strong, and I am sure, it is.
We, as a clan, have a clear goals. To be number one, and to become official. Let's take place that we deserve by a storm!

Once again. We trust in you! Do you trust in TFR?!
It's time to write a new chapter, it is Time for Rekt.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
I wanted to write this, But i thought that i can't do it because i am new.
Anyway, I trust TFR members for sure.
Ye, we do, had a Little break with Wars tho.