Ranking
View Poll Results: Who gets lmod powers?
Jisse
1 Votes / 5.00%
Hattersin
11 Votes / 55.00%
April
1 Votes / 5.00%
DarkDranz
4 Votes / 20.00%
MrJingles
3 Votes / 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
OSHIt changes are coming
I'd like to begin by apologizing you for letting this org slip into inactivity while i did nothing

Onto the fixing!
as you may have noticed I cleaned up the OSHI forums quite a bit

I have also allotted myself temporary dictator of this forum and will not wait for meamme0 or Ginkey to approve these decisions

speaking of meamme0 who hasn't been active in 6 months I propose stripping the kind sir of his mod powers and giving those powers as lmod of the OSHI board to one of you fine chaps

your thoughts?

Fair Vote count ( so far)

Hattersin-1

DarkDranz-6

MrJingles-2

Again do not vote for me I have mod powers already
Last edited by Wik; Apr 9, 2013 at 04:03 AM.
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Should've asked if we wanted mod powers first to narrow it down maybe :3 But yesh i could help run this o7
-----
Shouldn't have showed people this vote... 6 votes against 0.. )o) Fuck you people )o)oi5ethibgof3p
Last edited by Hattersin; Apr 3, 2013 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
i just took everyone who has posted here in the past week or so

those who dont want power won't vote for themselves
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
I vote for DD since he's a nice guy and absolutely better than me.
Also Thanks for all of this Wik.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Guys... You see how many votes i got right? :o There's no way that is from you. We should do the votes by pm..
nnn
I honestly don't think a public poll will work in this instance because we can't see who voted and people who aren't even in oshi could be voting and that would pose as a problem.

we should just vote by posting who each of us wants as a leader, so we'll see who the majority of us want and perhaps a little explanation why.

switching the powers doesn't really do much if no one is posting, so we have to be able to be as active as possible.

Also I would add a few more to that list such as Lumi, wik, and others.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I like jingles idea and therefore my vote goes to him

Hattersin you appear to have voted for yourself

And april voted for darkdranz

I already have mod power
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Yeah i did, then i made the mistake of showing my mates that we're voting.. Someone decides to fuck me over and log onto all their alts.. *CHOUGH* nan.
Ok then, if we are doing my idea we could have a tally of who voted for who in the first post to keep things a bit organized.

But that is only once the voting has been completed.

For example:

Hattersin: 7

wik: 4

Lumi: 13

or something like that.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/