Ranking
0wn3d , can you test SuomiSMG? hes good, alt .. his last account was taneli1 (now when you know his last acc you might know why he made new account)
I don't get it... why we should make I new thread?
requesting promotion. I am in members and I feel that I am one of the most active and with more experience on forum, requestin promotion to elite's.

P.S: I will not get angry if I get regected.
Tessh for elite: yes/no
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Yes. also tessh , im as active as you and i think i got as much experience on forum as you
Originally Posted by PicKaZ View Post
Yes. also tessh , im as active as you and i think i got as much experience on forum as you

but u are a brown belt. I am almost a 4th dan.....
I have 557 post and u have 120.(no offence)
Sorry, not yet to tessh - You haven't been on the clan as long, so no.
PicKaZ - You also have the same reason as above, and another is of your belt.
Originally Posted by PicKaZ View Post
0wn3d , can you test SuomiSMG? hes good, alt .. his last account was taneli1 (now when you know his last acc you might know why he made new account)

^^^ answer please
Originally Posted by 0wn3dY0u View Post
Sorry, not yet to tessh - You haven't been on the clan as long, so no.
PicKaZ - You also have the same reason as above, and another is of your belt.

Ok onw3d , xD
Your right!
A new thread would be good because im not active all the time and i can' give my pass to other people so they can edit the front page
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
So, Alex. When are we going to make the new thread? I can re-make it based on first post of this thread. Though, I don't remember what page the seperators/banners were at. Then, I'll send you the PW to the account.
-----
To SuomiSMG, I say no. Alex, your turn to decide on him. Pickaz wishes to invite him.
Last edited by 0wn3dY0u; Sep 19, 2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump