Toribash
Original Post
A little change to the replay saver
Because 4.9 added replay folder support in-game, I think the replay saver thingy should improve a little bit.

- Below the replay namer, there should be another field wherein you can choose whatever folder you have in your directory and make the replay save there.

- An option to set the default camera mode (free cam, center-on-tori cam, etc.) This might help in parkour replays.

- (LIKELY REDUNDANT) There should be an option to choose what category that replay is. For example, all of X replays are in a Y folder. X makes madmen, decaps, splitcaps etc. X can set A or B replay's category to whatever he/she likes, and it will show up before the name of the replay.

You can give suggestions below.

BONUS BUG REPORT: If you have replay folders and you open a replay outside one, it won't load that exact replay and loads one in a random folder.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
Because 4.9 added replay folder support in-game, I think the replay saver thingy should improve a little bit.

I agree.
And something like this would really help people who want to make a video of their replays : V

if there was a key to change the camera movement to some sort of acceleration
it would be great
so for example press : Shift + Ctrl + Arrow keys = to move the camera with acceleration at the start and at the end
so it would start moving the camera slowly and then speed up to a limited speed
and when i release the button it would slowly slow down to stop.

i want this because last time when i tried to make a video of my replay and i was having a hard time with the camera movement because it was too rough
even when i was pressing Shift.
__________________________________________________ _________

Supported
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.