Toribash
Original Post
Activity Warning [Strike 4]
Pls shitpost more, you have to meet our activity quota :[

~sincerely, the Cuck Squad
Who dafk is shitposting there?? Excuse me but AW looks like a legit shitposts for no reason

We are doing things irl, time be time watching tb news and visiting other threads, rarely posting but that's enough i guess for rustyasses

You will never get back in 2009 year, so what u want from us? Playing tourneys for toxic grip or ST, blehh... maybe a few hot chicks for 1st place changed my decision back and i returned to online but be realistic, holy

p.s. Urban in our hearts
Last edited by Samopal; Jan 7, 2019 at 12:17 AM.
Originally Posted by Samopal View Post
Who dafk is shitposting there?? Excuse me but AW looks like a legit shitposts for no reason

We are doing things irl, time be time watching tb news and visiting other threads, rarely posting but that's enough i guess for rustyasses

You will never get back in 2009 year, so what u want from us? Playing tourneys for toxic grip or ST, blehh... maybe a few hot chicks for 1st place changed my decision back and i returned to online but be realistic, holy

p.s. Urban in our hearts

this

whatever it means
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
HEy staff fuck off before I go full fisto
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
I don't care about your imaginary authority you could delete the clan board and it wouldn't do anything to our unity, we rarely talk but the relationship is still there, like a very old friend you haven't seen in 2 years because life is busy. I guess my point is, fuck off. You ask a lot for a group of people who can't even control the worst parts of the tb community and have allowed them to destroy the long held ideals of fair and aggressive play, in clan league no less.
Literally noone:
Tb staff: Our playercount is declining, everyone is leaving. We have to force people to stay by acting like they can't resist to getting policed on what to do in their fucking free time. This free to play ragdoll physics fighting game sure has the power to do that!!pepega