Ranking
Original Post
Fabulizer!

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away. Tori was walking with Uke when they stumbled upon a package. "To: Butler" a tag on it read. They were curious. Uke said that Tori was the bravest out of the two of them and that he should open it. When he did, a bunch of confetti burst into the air. They searched the box thoroughly, to find a bunch of costume pieces. They ravaged the box in search for the most fabulous costume pieces. Tori argued that he was more fabulous but Uke denied it.
To this day the box has not even been seen by Butler himself and the two of them haven't come to an agreement on who's more fabulous.

In this art event, you will need to draw Uke or Tori. You will need to make them look absolutely fabulous! mmmmhmmm
You will need to choose #TeamTori or #TeamUke. One person in each team that has the most fabulous drawing will win cool prizes!

No plagiarism! If we find out then we'll let Tori and Uke ravage you like the box.
You can only have one entry in one team.

Your art will be judged by:
Butler, krisis13, FleshMon, Nugget

Prize for winner in each team:
+ 5ST

3 weeks from this post.
Last edited by Quack; Jul 22, 2017 at 10:35 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
im awful at art but #teamtori
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
#team uke
time to start counter votes. I vote team uke yh time to make uke look good atleast #teamuke

(not an artist)
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
#teamUKE
my masterpiece is finished! i really tried aand i suck at using photoshop buut... Witness the uke's Greatness!!!

Faboo uke

Attached Thumbnails
#TeamUKE.jpg  
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
An art event eyyy

team tori :^) I'll post wips soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Wtf is this
I'm highly offended that none of you three agreed at the fact that sunther is the most fabulous person ever

Also #teamsunthertori

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

IVE BEEN READY FOR THIS MY ENTIRE LIFE
-----
-

oh yeaha #teamuke or whatever
-----
-
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0616[1].jpg  
Last edited by Nurse; Jul 2, 2017 at 07:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
What about having a final round in which selected judges decide from the two winners, which drawing looks the best (Tori's or Uke's).
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Male / Female
drawing ?

+

Human / "Tori"(Cube body, sphere head, joints)
drawing ?

+

#TeamTori
Last edited by Dumbn00b; Jul 2, 2017 at 01:32 PM. Reason: ASBDjasvgasjbhdjoVASUO(*ISP:d
~ded~
It needs to look like Tori/Uke so cubed and such
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?