Toribash
yeah i need to get my skill back im p sure whatever clan i join next will want war members more then evil did
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
yeah i need to get my skill back im p sure whatever clan i join next will want war members more then evil did

Now with the new perks there are more incentives in doing wars, so I hope that's the direction the community is taking.
new perks i actually havent heard of that one
oh that seem pretty neat
Last edited by Karen; Oct 15, 2018 at 09:02 AM.
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
new perks i actually havent heard of that one
oh that seem pretty neat

Yea, gorgeous stuff. We'll get some of it as soon as we take a decision on what the members like the most.

Best thing that clan squad has done in a while.
yeah it seems like a really nice thing will be intresting to see how clans react
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Yea, gorgeous stuff. We'll get some of it as soon as we take a decision on what the members like the most.

Best thing that clan squad has done in a while.

yeah, there doing a lot of cool stuff for the new wave of clans. It’s good to see though. Makes me thank I came back at a good time.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
For the members that usually check the forums instead of discord: read the message I posted on #clan-talk channel
Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
If they had prizes for warring I would war all the time. feelsbadman

Well indirectly we now have prizes. Thanks to you we are at over 54k points now.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Well indirectly we now have prizes. Thanks to you we are at over 54k points now.

Yeah lol you're right. I wish there was more individual prizes though.
👑