Toribash
NameHeyo ! My name's ItzFlesh, although Human beings call me Jess, I'm 21 y/o
and I love jogging, sport is life I'm a very energetic and positive person, my tori is a black belt, I'm very active in-game but I need to work on my forum activity :[]
The 2 mods that I enjoy playing the most are aikido and murden, I really want to be part of VoC because I want to have the feeling of fighting for a group and not just myself, I want to be able to play with people who don't just call me a hacker and insult me haha, I want a friendly community and people who would be jealous of my amazing clan That would be about it, hope to hear from you soon
I don't need weapons, my hands are more than enough to kill you
Originally Posted by ItzFlesh View Post
NameHeyo ! My name's ItzFlesh, although Human beings call me Jess, I'm 21 y/o
and I love jogging, sport is life I'm a very energetic and positive person, my tori is a black belt, I'm very active in-game but I need to work on my forum activity :[]
The 2 mods that I enjoy playing the most are aikido and murden, I really want to be part of VoC because I want to have the feeling of fighting for a group and not just myself, I want to be able to play with people who don't just call me a hacker and insult me haha, I want a friendly community and people who would be jealous of my amazing clan That would be about it, hope to hear from you soon

find me in-game or pm. Will test You
Name/nick: djtecno2000
Belt: Brown
Your favourite mods: Wushu
Activity, forum and ingame: Been out for a while, recently decided to get back into it. Usually not very active in forums (never had anything to do on them)
Why you want to be part of VoC: I am looking into interacting more with other people, get better at the game and make friends.
Say something about yourself, hobby etc: I can say im shy. I do parkour and tricking, skateboarding, inline skating, i play guitar. I rarely exit my bedroom.