Style: Semi-Realism go ez on me I never did realism before k

WIP#?

CnC Please and then GTFO!!!!!!!!!! (jk)
-----

LookSoFar

WIP#2

Last edited by FruitCandy; Aug 10, 2016 at 08:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that fact that the mouth needs more blood, i recommend you make better hair.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Feels like the nose and mouth is a bit to far down to me, though that could just be me. I would like to see you adjust the eye a bit more, so that its more of an oval when uploaded to your tori, instead of a prefect circle.

Might pay off to make the freckles a bit more pronounced, as it is now they just kinda blend in with the skin. Same thing for the blush on her cheeks.

Also, while I know the shadow under the hair is necessary, as it is now I think its taking away from the beauty of your eyes a lot. On the first WIP your eyes look really colorful and alive, but once that shadow goes over they just lose a lot of their color and life. Maybe just lower the opacity of the shadow a bit more, in GIMP I usually like to keep my hair shadows around 40 percent.

Width of the mouth seems fine for this style of art, but I would like to see the height of the mouth extended a bit, aka make it bigger vertically, but not horizontally. Those pearly whites need to be shown off as much as possible, she is a pretty girl you know.

Did I give good CnC, do you love me now, ready to send me a PM with lots of praise?
Or did I do bad, do you hate me now, ready to send me a PM with lots of spiteful insults?
Either way I'm ready for that PM, give me my attention already.
Last edited by Kohta; Aug 11, 2016 at 10:01 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
YEEEEsssSsss.

@Ares.
I will do better hair. This WIP is soo freekin early that you may see drastic changes in the texture. Still brainstorming despite all the big details, so yeah, thanks!

@Dengue. It will be? I mean, uh, the hair isn't done and it's a robit. Robit. But yeh.

@K0h74. Mouth is okee, in-game at least. The eyes are more circular on purpose really. Freckles? Yep, will do. Blush I could care less about doh I don't know how to color the eyes really, want the shade, but needs a malevolent look. Maybe a red part of the eyes that shines out of the dark. As for life, meh, robot, lifeless eyes is more tact. Mouth, again, I feel is totally fine. And yes, I will PM you with tons of hate. Prepare yourself . . .

CnC? Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]