Ranking
Original Post
[Art] First time using a drawing tablet
Hello everyone

Today I got a drawing tablet and I did some doodles and stuff so here's what I drew (don't judge so hard cuz this is my first time using a tablet xP) I would really appreciate if you would give me some cnc and suggestions too.

I will probs be posting stuff here daily or at least as often as I can.

Random stuff

Dark Elsa or smth

Show queen Icky

Sans

Program used: Photoshop
Last edited by krisis13; Aug 8, 2016 at 11:57 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The tiny muscles on the tomato is adorable, though I could've sworn you made a thread like this before? Oh well.

Since you're really asking for cnc, I will say this and leave. Nice eyeballz.

gr8 eyes, very square but cool looking good job yay
also very nice nice shading, kinda unnatural shiny look to it, but whatever. maik deh shading natural and maybe do it manually ok bai
Last edited by FruitCandy; Jul 25, 2016 at 08:45 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh... Right. You were using a trackpad like some i dont know what werent you? <.< it will remain a mystery how well you were able to draw with that and now im wondering how good your Art will be with your real hands, im scared D:

Wish you luck, its probably just getting used to it, practice, practice, practice.!

I will wait for more fruits.... And potatos
I was using a mouse before and you can wait for more fruits and potatoes in the future :>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lookin' pretty good there brodude! Reminds me a lot of when i got my first tablet, except your efforts are a lot prettier. :v
The only thing that bothers me a bit is that the shadow on the apple seems to be straight black blended into the red, which, while tempting due to its simplicity, is rarely the best choice. Try messing with the saturation a little; it should be highest at the mid-tones and lowest at the brightest/darkest areas. If you're feeling extra fartsy, give the shadow a little tint besides the main colour, because that's an excellent way to trick people into thinking that you know what you're doing make it look a bit nicer. Be careful not to make it too saturated, though!

That besides, everything else will improve when you get used to the tablet, and trust me when i say that IT IS SO WORTH THE EFFORT. Tablets are a hamazing invention and you'll probably be like "oh man how did i ever manage without this" before long. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Lookin' pretty good there brodude! Reminds me a lot of when i got my first tablet, except your efforts are a lot prettier. :v
The only thing that bothers me a bit is that the shadow on the apple seems to be straight black blended into the red, which, while tempting due to its simplicity, is rarely the best choice. Try messing with the saturation a little; it should be highest at the mid-tones and lowest at the brightest/darkest areas. If you're feeling extra fartsy, give the shadow a little tint besides the main colour, because that's an excellent way to trick people into thinking that you know what you're doing make it look a bit nicer. Be careful not to make it too saturated, though!

That besides, everything else will improve when you get used to the tablet, and trust me when i say that IT IS SO WORTH THE EFFORT. Tablets are a hamazing invention and you'll probably be like "oh man how did i ever manage without this" before long. :v

I actually tried putting in a little bit of pink in the shadow but I guess I failed and Thx for the cnc ^-^

Yeah drawing tablets are awesome!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mmmmm fresh meat PRACTICE! eyebrow too close to eye. PRACTICE. apples dont have muscles. Listen to what shook said bout colors, never use black PRACTICE. cute teddy bear tho. PRACTICE. id suggest just copying other paintings PRACTICE. I can see you have a little artist boy inside PRACTICE you, so just keep PRACTICE practising and im sure you will be a fine damn PRACTICE artist. and PRACTICE.
Does this mean I can't do fruit anymore. :c

Your shading is really good. Just watch out for shaping.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Pheature View Post
Mmmmm fresh meat PRACTICE! eyebrow too close to eye. PRACTICE. apples dont have muscles. Listen to what shook said bout colors, never use black PRACTICE. cute teddy bear tho. PRACTICE. id suggest just copying other paintings PRACTICE. I can see you have a little artist boy inside PRACTICE you, so just keep PRACTICE practising and im sure you will be a fine damn PRACTICE artist. and PRACTICE.

Okay I will PRACTICE!!!

PS. All apples have muscles. 100% Proven fact.
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Does this mean I can't do fruit anymore. :c

Your shading is really good. Just watch out for shaping.

You can do fruits I don't intend to do that many fruits I will just draw them sometimes randomly xD

I'm not really used to this so my coordination is a bit off so I'm having a little trouble with shapes and drawing normal curved lines and stuff.
Last edited by krisis13; Jul 26, 2016 at 07:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pheature I did what you suggested and I copied someones elses painting but idk how the artist is called for that artwork.

Anyways here's a wip

Wip 1

I guess it will be evil Elsa or smth idk and idc really I just need to PRACTICE!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]