Toribash
Original Post
Option to disable replacement limbs ingame
Cross posting an issue / request I posted on the newbie board concerning replacement models:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=592911

Basically, playing in no-ghost mode has become very difficult with the limb replacement models, and as such the only solution I've found so far is to completely disable all models which is quite a shame really. As such, it would be neat to have a option to turn of "replacement" models only so that the game can be enjoyed in a competitive setting with the addition of the recently added models instead of reverting back to "everything disabled" which we all used to run due to the massive amounts of cluttering.

Another thing that I'd like to piggy back on this suggestion is a key bound to toggle models, flames, and textures to disabled/enabled so that when in a competitive setting one does not have to play with everything toggled of when not needed.

To be honest, some models are not suitable for a competitive setting at all, but I guess the notion of TB being competitive has not reached the item forgers at all, for example some of the older hat(s) (you all know which mexican hat I mean) provides a significant edge in.-case the opp does not know how to disable the model (all models).
Last edited by Slau; May 23, 2017 at 09:04 PM. Reason: donezo, changed your tag for you
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!