ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New Forum Features (inspired by the Terraria Forum)
So yea, Recently I discovered the terraria community and I saw its forum features and Design. It was in a way, better than ours. Here are my suggestions:

Status Post- A post in your profile (AkA Profile message)
Liking Posts- Liking Posts and Statuses
Liking Count- Counts the liking you have recieved
Forum Games Sub-Forum- This is where forum games go (like 3 words 1 story etc.)

Just go here and see if you can see some features that our Forum needs to have.
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Feb 10, 2016 at 09:58 AM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Yes ik, Many clans have it. But what im suggesting is for the whole forum. But since its only for toriprime then this should be skipped probably.
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
nobody said the forum games subforum had to add to the person's post count, it could just be for fun and nobody could gain postcounts from it

Yeah, but the problem isn't the post counting and yes the ammount of spams and nosense posts that subforum could have.
-----
I don't think liking posts feature a bad idea, its not very useful but.. c'mon, we could remove that Mood thing and put the rep feature back
Last edited by Toriality; Feb 10, 2016 at 10:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
YOLO SWAG XD
Like 7 ago? It's very old and I wasnt active on forums, but there was a rep button.

Some very old threads has posts like "Good, +rep"
YOLO SWAG XD
Some very old threads has posts like "Good, +rep"

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I would like a liking feature, if someone posts something witty I can upvote it instead of making a useless post.

Kind of makes this argument irrelevant if encourages users to shitpost instead of preventing it.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I think it's okay, since people can still like what I shitpost even if I get banned or infracted over it.

I JUST WANNA KNOW SOMEONE APPRECIATES MY JOKES.(lolntrly)
What if make a rule that no one shall say '+like' or '+rep' if this was added...