ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sort threads by date posted
in addition to sorting by latest reply, i want to be able to sort threads by the date they were created.

motivating this post was the idea that it would help clan mods regulate new clan threads, as opposed to sifting through old ones with 1000s of replies
I don't follow exactly, how you would sort a thread by the date posted and when the most recent reply was at the same time?
the threads generally die out so it isn't too much trouble to find the thread you were looking for just by scrolling to page two.
OR
you just subscribe to the thread you want and remove the subscription when you are done.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
I don't follow exactly, how you would sort a thread by the date posted and when the most recent reply was at the same time?
the threads generally die out so it isn't too much trouble to find the thread you were looking for just by scrolling to page two.
OR
you just subscribe to the thread you want and remove the subscription when you are done.

He's not asking for a search that does both at the same time. He wants an option to sort between most recent OP and most recent reply, seperately.
Already doable, check the bottom of a board display for "Sorted By".
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!