Ranking
Original Post
MrJingles' Road to various other roads
Here are some replays that I have made so far, and I'd like to know where I did great, and where I can do better.

CnC is highly appreciated.

Attached Files
Awaken 2.rpl (256.2 KB, 112 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; May 24, 2012 at 09:26 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
New replay!

It's still a wip but I should be able to finish it tomorrow.
Attached Files
Lights.rpl (261.3 KB, 77 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
nice replay like the boom
the skeet looks like it is goibg to be amazing
good luck
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
Here's a WIP and the finished version of the previous replay
Attached Files
Lights.rpl (331.3 KB, 58 views)
Rocket Man.rpl (107.5 KB, 62 views)
Lights - Opener was bad. The first kick could be bigger and the second kick could have a DM. Boom was cool. Skeet was awesome. Pose was ok. 8/10
Rocket Man - The opener was good. Smooth and stuff. The kick could be more realistic. Nice boom. Keep it up on that. 7/10 so far.

Good job.
I Hate My Life - Hours
Whoo another replay!

But guys more CnC please. :P
Attached Files
Clear Skies.rpl (225.9 KB, 63 views)
woah nice replay dude

I loved how you threw your hand to a tripple dm :P
well i would prefer another endpose and you seem a bit stiff at start but i enjoyed your replay anyway
8.6 /10
Nice replay. I wasn't expecting any of the boomhits you did. This style is definitely much better than you previous one. The only problem was that your ending pose could've been a lot better. Keep working on it, dude.

8/10
Opener was stiff.
First booms was pretty cool.
Skeet was very nicely made.
Pose sucked.

Overall, a decent replay. 7/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
Thanks guys, I'll be working on those :P

Here is a replay I made a little while ago, but it didn't get any Cnc so I'd like to share it with you guys.
Attached Files
Storm.rpl (338.8 KB, 47 views)