ES Recruitment Drive
Well, I edited an old replay that I found to be unfinished.
Attached Files
D3 - Love and Lust.rpl (377.5 KB, 56 views)
After the leg dm things just started to go shitty. Crawling around on the ground like you did in the end never looks good.
The starter and groin dm really had some flow though, you should edit it from there IMO.
Okay opener, liked the boom
The split looked pretty fast
The rest of the replay is just okay, nothing too interesting
oh yeah
Oh, forgot to tell you guys, this replay is -50.
Hard as fuck to stay on my feet.
Jisse, I edited it for you.
Attached Files
D3 - Love and Lust.rpl (378.0 KB, 43 views)
The opener was pretty good, I really liked the punch.

The kick after was really really smooth, the hit looked great maybe try and get a boom if you can, but it still looks nice.

I didn't like the punch for some reason, probably because the follow through was bad, maybe you could get it to ghost and get a boom or a cleaner dm.

The rest was pretty meh, but the pose is nice.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
D3. You are fucking sexy with these things. They are all 1000x better than my best one. Hopefully I get good at this. xD
Well, opener was okay.
the punch was really really nice, looked powerful, it always hard to do a boom with a punch.
The next hit looked amazing, maybe you can make a boom there.
The next hit was meh, didn't look good, the next hit was okay.
The ground hit was cool.
graet job.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
The oppener was good, all the way to the punch was fluid, the punch was exelent. But all the things after the punch wasn't that good, I think that you can edit that jump and try a boom on the gutes. 6/10
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!