ES Recruitment Drive
I don't really know a lot about replay making, but I'll say something anyway.

Gears - I liked the opener, I haven't seen any openers like that in a while. OuO
I didn't like how on the third hit, you kinda just stuck your leg out to Uke's torso but used your hands to destroy it instead. But that might just be me. ,3,
naice sk33tz and pose, breaugh.

that is all. keep 'em coming. :>
replays pls cnc me
Wow.
That was good, but very twitchy to say the least.
I have no critiques except for making the replay more fluid.
Gears: Amazing replay, found nothing wrong bout it 10/10

Bullet train: Was a nice hit, didn't like the run/leap thing 7/10
--->m9<---
New replay, working on smoothness.

It's just a simple split, and I can't seem to continue the replay without messing up the style of it.
Attached Files
!Dat--[M]--Time.rpl (118.5 KB, 36 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Don't really CnC because Im not that good at replays myself, but I felt you could do more after the kick. Feels unfinished.
Cavern-
Generic Opener and your Shoulders didnt move leading up to the kick, and I didnt like how your legs were twitchy with the opener, good kick and transition to the next but with a boom so generic I would have went to a 4 dm boom. Nice next kick, also nice third kick but the punch looked weird. the flip looked like a way to keep your balence, but the pose was amazing gj
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Hai, new bump with three of my newest (and better, in my opinion) replays, one of which is my terrible attempt at tricking (No corks or anything, though.)

Cnc would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
!Dat--[T]--Reverse.rpl (179.6 KB, 31 views)
!Dat--[M]--Flinch.rpl (135.1 KB, 36 views)
!Dat--[M]--Transcend.rpl (490.6 KB, 32 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
HO. LY. CRAP. these are awesome. I can tell you've improved a bit; it's amazing. @_@

Reverse- I'm not really a tricking sort of person, but eh. everything was amazazazing, but i thought the weird trip thing before the windmill thingy was kinda strange.

Flinch- SHEESH! You practically did the split and the decap at the same time! And I have no idea how you managed to stay up in that pose.

Transcend- This was also supe's awes, but the part I didn't like was where you did that weird move before completely destroying the torso.

osm man.
replays pls cnc me
Wow, these are actually pretty impressive.

Reverse wasn't too shabby. Decent flow, etc. The tricks themselves weren't too impressive, but it shows that you have a great sense of flow.

Flinch was nice. I like quick split-caps like that. Pose was sex.

Transcend was pretty damn awesome. Not the best replay I've seen from you, but it was nice. The opener was pretty unique, and the hits were pulled off quite nicely. Around frames 440, the flow as murdered when you spazzed around to get the leftover torso. If you could do something about that, that would be awesome. Pose was also sex.

Great replays dude. A few flaws here and there, but you've got the hang of this replay making stuff. 9/10, yo.
beware
the goblin