Ranking
View Poll Results: Which banner looks Better?
First One
2 Votes / 20.00%
Second One
8 Votes / 80.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm a disaster :D
1. Yes, yes, yes. Sorry for inactivity. I suppose words don't cut it, but I have been so go**amn busy with English coursework teacher!

2. Just I wanna know: how are things going for you guys? What is the best thing you have done this week?

Jacko1222
-----
Originally Posted by MindStorm View Post
Sorry guys I've been very busy this week. I started lifting again...

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRUH?
Last edited by Jacko1222; Oct 2, 2015 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Part of the awesome Apex clan :D
Hi im UkesRev and i want to joint Apex and i see the GMT so my GMT +2 and i want to to clanvideos and something like that about the clan
--------------------------------------------------------------
can anyone awnser me?
Originally Posted by UkesRev View Post
Hi im UkesRev and i want to joint Apex and i see the GMT so my GMT +2 and i want to to clanvideos and something like that about the clan
--------------------------------------------------------------
can anyone awnser me?

UkesRev.... im sure no one has answered you because you posting in our clan thread. not recruitment thread.
-----
Originally Posted by Jacko1222 View Post
1. Yes, yes, yes. Sorry for inactivity. I suppose words don't cut it, but I have been so go**amn busy with English coursework teacher!

2. Just I wanna know: how are things going for you guys? What is the best thing you have done this week?

Jacko1222
-----

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRUH?

To answer your number 2 question... Honestly the best thing ive done is hammering out my homework before my grades drop, And spending time with my grandmother and giving her a chance to see her great grandchild before anything will happen to her. I am also trying to push the idea of my girl and i getting married so I can have my grandmother be apart of that as well. Its really hard on me knowing that sometime she will be gone and i want her to be apart of anything that my child is apart of.
Lol yeah i dont really take family deaths easy. It was honestly stressful for me just to type the above answer. But I really hope she is capable to last that long before she goes her own way.
Last edited by clappers; Oct 4, 2015 at 05:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
REDRUM...REDRUM...REDRUM...
Does anyone use the forum anymore?
-----
That is so sweet Keep that sense of family for the rest of your life: it's a gift.
Last edited by Jacko1222; Oct 27, 2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Part of the awesome Apex clan :D