Ranking
Original Post
meow meow meow
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im making a new thread cuz my last 1 was shit and full of stupid

old replay thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=417414

old replay no one cnced.
Attached Files
yoyoyo.rpl (203.5 KB, 288 views)
Last edited by cat; Mar 6, 2014 at 09:25 PM.
(Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞ ̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖ ͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰ ̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪ ̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤ ̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙ ̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠ ͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓ ̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ )
I like how you did boom hits with both of your feet, only 16 frames apart.
That was sexy and quick, only problem is that it glitched around frame 400. I think your pose was off balance though.
Opener was cool, but I didn't like how your hand touched your thigh at 410 frame.

That first kick boom thingy was cool n' all but you should of tried to get that crotch dm.

After that you did this back hook kick thingy what looked beautiful and flowed well but I think you had enough speed and power to get more dms other than that one pec and that torso split thingy.

After that you raise your arm for that next kick, this kick was nice but as I said before you could of gotten all of that upper body including the decap.

I feel like the decap is the cherry on top of your bannasplit or whatever but you just let it drop to the floor and it decapped which wasn't cool, you should of tried to do something cooler to get that decap but whatever.

Replay was awesome overall, GJ. Pose was also nice.
i am the best in toribash
the opener was really nice, love the knee spin
the first two hits were really well done, remind me of a collab between Larfen and Notnoob that i cant seem to find in my folder wtf
the third hit was nice, i liked the dms but it was really predictable.
decap was lol
oh yeah
thanks for the cnc yo

sorry

2 more replays that never got cnced
Attached Files
oh my goodness.rpl (93.3 KB, 121 views)
oh my damn.rpl (90.5 KB, 106 views)
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
(Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞ ̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖ ͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰ ̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪ ̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤ ̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙ ̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠ ͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓ ̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ )
I like how you did boom hits with both of your feet, only 16 frames apart.

18 Frames*
Openers for both replays were sexy as fuck omg

The hits for the decap in both replays looked sloppy.

That pec dm in oh my dam wasn't really necessary but whatever GJ.

Make more sexy openers pls.
i am the best in toribash
Oh My goodness - the opener was very sexy, the decap though, it wasn't the best. It looks like you didn't have a good aiming on it.

Oh my damn

opener was nice in this one, but it looked weird when you quickly extended your leg to jump. If you aimed right on that backkick, you sure would've gotten a boom right there.

both of them were very simple, though I honestly don't like this kind of simple replay (don't get me wrong, they do look good), I just feel like they're incomplete, somehow.
the lack of pose in the first replay was definitely not good looking, you simply fell over uke.
:^)