Ranking
Original Post
(TPB) The Pirate Bay

Okay,so A Clan Who you need to be a brown belt with moe than 75% of wins to enter,us rule is "PIRATE ALL" :3,Mensaly have some TCS events (clan eventes) with more than 3K,wars is not frequentily
Entao,um clan em que voce precisa ser Brown belt com mais de 75% de vitorias ou um belt superior,Mensamente ha algum evento de tcs (3K ou mais) e as guerras nao sao frequentes

Leaders

Tunadao
TNGgamer
noedson
oibomdia

Velhos Membros

zika123457

Tripulaçao

noedson
Dhiego1000
peru3
jpgallego
joaopauloqql
migmeker37

Banco Do Cla
MeteoraBC

Unranked
A maioria dos membros

Se voce quiser falar no jogo com algum dos Lideres,ou outros membros tente um desses:
Sala1
Noca
TNG
mushu2
public8
Tourney7
essas sao as possiveis salas em que voce pode encontrar um dos membros
Essa thread ainda esta em construçao
Last edited by tunadao; Oct 23, 2015 at 02:06 AM. Reason: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8034474
you seem to be missing some basic information that is required for all clans, please read the clan discussion rules & guidelines thread and update your thread accordingly.

PM me if you have any questions or need any help.
Nome:Gelson
Apelido no toribash: alert5
A mais ou menos 5 meses sou Black belt quase indo pra 2rd dan black belt
Motivo a entrar:Achei o clan interessante e gostaria de participar dele,posso ajudar alguns membros In Game
Espero que vcs me aceitem
Hello there,

lopesloco posted another thread for this clan yesterday. I closed it for now. Please resolve all this and if you for some reason want to switch to that thread or w/e send me a PM.

You're still missing a lot of info in your first post as well! Please refer to the Clan Rules & Guidelines for what your DSC needs.

Cheers~
okey como fazer thrend
?se alguem me ajuda agradeço
-----
Originally Posted by tunadao View Post

Okay,so A Clan Who you need to be a brown belt with moe than 75% of wins to enter,us rule is "PIRATE ALL" :3,Mensaly have some TCS events (clan eventes) with more than 3K,wars is not frequentily
Entao,um clan em que voce precisa ser Brown belt com mais de 75% de vitorias ou um belt superior,Mensamente ha algum evento de tcs (3K ou mais) e as guerras nao sao frequentes

Leaders

Tunadao
TNGgamer
noedson
oibomdia

Velhos Membros

zika123457

Tripulaçao

noedson
Dhiego1000
peru3
jpgallego
joaopauloqql
migmeker37

Banco Do Cla
MeteoraBC

Unranked
A maioria dos membros

Se voce quiser falar no jogo com algum dos Lideres,ou outros membros tente um desses:
Sala1
Noca
TNG
mushu2
public8
Tourney7
essas sao as possiveis salas em que voce pode encontrar um dos membros
Essa thread ainda esta em construçao

staff okay u want to get into my clan just make the app you've gotta be black belt upwards and you can not break the rules are: if hear some trouble among you always proucura me not fight each other even try to devote the maximum.

Leaders
Noedson
Tiagojanu

If you want to talk in the game with some of Leaders, or other members try one of these:
public8
Tourney7
these are the possible rooms in which you can find one of the members
This thread is still under construction
Last edited by noedson; Oct 23, 2015 at 08:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump