Ranking
Original Post
Wolf Tourny 9: TOWERFIGHT

TIME: 0330-0450 AM GMT 3rd of February 2008
Mode: TowerFight
Server: Nabi Competition
Prize: Texture of Choice OR (1) Primary Gradient In Stock* OR (1) Secondary Gradient In Stock*,
BLACK BELTS AND UP
NOTE* Keep in mind your QI limitations, we cannot send you an item exceeding your accounts QI.
HOST: TheWolf
Rules :: Free Admission, First 50 Minutes of the Tournament all players will participate. Players are free to come and go as they wish until the first 50 minute phase of the tourny is over. After the preliminary round is over, the semi-finals will commence wherein the top 4 players (most wins**), play together for 20 Minutes. The top 2 will then play 5 games for the rest of the time where the player with 3 wins or more wins the tournament.

**NOTE: Ties in scores are to be broken with quick matches between the tied players.

Rules: Ties in game are to be redone :: Glitches are a part of the game and therefore will be left alone. Excessive Swearing/Rudeness toward any player, especially the judge will not be tolerated. Punishment will either consist of suspension or expulsion at the discretion of the host.
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
So thats 8:30 Eastern right?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
D:<
I said i wasnt playing after 100 frames cuz you wouldn't space D:
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Not to me you weren't. Oh well, it was a tactical move on your part, just made me mad. I would have done the same.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around