Ranking
Original Post
Hello!
Hello all. I am the newest member of Evil. My names Matthew A.K.A Justgiveup99.

I am in as a trainee right now. Judo isint my best category. Ok well just coming to say Hi! Thanks for letting me join Evil. Hope to see alot of you ingame.

Hey what should i put in my tag? just [Evil]? Or something else
Last edited by justgiveup99; Mar 31, 2008 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Question.
Hello , you will be in like a trainee a few weeks.. Then if you are a good clanmember. you will be put in "members" Welcome hope you enjoy...
There are 2 competitions right now , check them.

PS: Only [Evil]
I Hate
Yes.. participate in the competitions We have the Clan picture competition, and we are making a clan video...if you have any replays you want in the video get them in quick! its very close to production and look forward to a clan tourny i will soon set up.... there are prizes!
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
KiLLaH, i would reccomend that u slow down on recruiting for a while....
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Shlimby i was thinking on it... I wont for a while.. i mean i will be cocky.. btw we are too much ppl.. what do you think if we invite only ?
I Hate
i know...thats wh im getting angry by all this recruiting.....invite only it is
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Well we have a good batch of new members. hopefully they will help the clan.. but i agree with shlimby.. i dont want evil to be an "elite clan" with honarable members....kinda old school
~Sander Cohen~
Yeah i agree. Tho i barly see Evil members in game? Well im usually at jousting.... I guess thats why lmfao. But well atleast i beat the invite only deadline to join lol.
i see at least one Evil member every time i go on... get 3.2 and add everyone to your buddy list
~Sander Cohen~