Ranking
And there is no kings for now.
Besides DarkJak, too lazy to update though.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
but anyone 1 of us has the chance to become king right? or is that chance forfeited by choosing a piece? or do you have to make it known your interested in the king position? because i for 1 am.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
You choose the king as any other piece, I suppose. I don't think you'll move around that much, but tactics is a must. Do we have anyone who's good at chess around here? ^_^
I'm pretty decent at chess, and maybe if more of incognito is interested in this *cough cough* we could almost kinda sorta have a rivalry with your clan! XD

But yeah, this idea hasn't really picked up that much with our clan. You guys are way more active ;)

EDIT:

/invade

Sorry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I'm up with that, but whatever opponent I have I'll have my match in kickbox mod. <3
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I'm pretty decent at chess, and maybe if more of incognito is interested in this *cough cough* we could almost kinda sorta have a rivalry with your clan! XD

But yeah, this idea hasn't really picked up that much with our clan. You guys are way more active ;)

EDIT:

/invade

Sorry

Dark your always welcome here dont worry about invades.

And yea who knows this torichess could turn out to be a bunch of mini wars between clans if clan members stay on the same team that is.

And endokun i play chess every now and then (ok fine i havent played since like 5th grade) but i think i could do decent in torichess taking into consideration that the players who are attached to the pieces are more relevant then the pieces themselves. for example i wouldent worry about positioning of my pieces as much as i would whos in charge of that piece.

But id be happy with queen just as well.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by EspnzAlvr View Post
So Dark, what side are you king for?

Haha, no one else in my clan is interested :P

So unless someone from vampire wants to be your king, which would be a lot more suitable, I guess I'd be king for the team that is fullest

Yeah, I hope this picks up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]