Toribash
Original Post
[Game] Assassin's Creed: Rogue
Ubisoft is releasing another Assassin's Creed franchise along with Assassin's Creed Unity. Basically AC: Rogue. What makes this game unique is that everything will be based on the perspective of a Templar. Yes, indeed; you will be playing as a Templar in this part of the franchise in the AC Universe. It is said to be one of the darkest chapters of the AC franchise as a former assassin now becomes a full-on assassin hunter. The protagonist of this game is named Shay Patrick Cormac, a master assassin who undergoes a dark transformation that will forever change the shape of the future of the assassin brotherhood.

As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin hunter and use all your skills to take down those you once called brothers.

It is available in the last-gen consoles (Ps3 and XBox360)

Premiere video of AC Rogue can be found here.
More info about the promotion of the new gameplay or game here.

Release date: November 11, 2014. (About 2 weeks after the release AC: Unity)

I must say I am completely dumbfounded as I found out about the game wherein you play in the perspective of a templar. Maybe the master assassin found out something that would prove the Templar's are the right of way while the Assassin's are just a bunch of rebels who sought to destroy what is right. Lots of theories but let me know what you think!
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I stopped playing AC after Assassin's Creed Revelations (it was not quite good). Assassin's Creed became more like Assassin's of *Enter sea/ocean/whatever name*. But playing as templar, ermahgud. Will it be released on PC ?

Edit :- Nopes, it won't come out for PC, RIP.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Trocher3: It's still there, only Ubisoft will be releasing two instalments of the AC franchise.

Eelectro: After AC Revelations, AC III and IV actually made a huge gameplay difference if you compare it with Ezio's timeline.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
After i saw some demo gameplays this game is simply Assassin's Creed Black Flag 2 , or a dlc for Black Flag. Nothing new, only new locations and characteres. Also the fact that it is exclusive on last gen it is more shit. Ubisoft already made me think ac unity will be a shit, optimized like hell and nothing memorable. Well i am still waiting for ac unity, also for gta 5 on next gen and pc.