Ranking
Original Post
[ADE] Evil Halloweenie Card Clan Event
Oh gah, I'm still recovering from the pleasant surprise that was Jebus' "4 Years ago..." thread, but still I must gather myself and post this.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=314091

We got a clan event to win, let's get some idea flowing eh?

Short Version:
We gotta finish a card a Halloween card.
-One guy must design the monster
-Two guys must draw it,
-One clan member must write a caption

Here's da card

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
It can be about anything ofc,
I'd love to see what a mikemikemike actually looks like. (Damn that shit rhymes)
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
two words(or is it one)

Pedo Bear(pedobear)

Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Something like this eh?

Last edited by Spartan094; Nov 1, 2011 at 08:08 PM.
Haha, I like the Mikemikemike idea. I can do any of the tasks, but preferably one of the drawing/painting ones.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I hope for some submitting at the end of this week.
Oi?

Chances of that happening just increased by 150%, thanks for the morale boost!

(But of course I'm working on a sketch right now )

Edit: Fixed for Hyde
Last edited by Spartan094; Nov 6, 2011 at 07:49 PM.
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Chances of that happening just dropped by 50%, don't invade our forums.

(But of course I'm working on a sketch right now :fag

Whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck are you doing spartan, bojan is amazing. Don't insult anyone you don't know like that, it makes you seem retarded.
Hoss.