Ranking
Uh, don't chase wukong or poppy, I guess. Wukong has a lot of burst and tricky moves to get away or maybe even kill you, and poppy can stun you and do crazy damage.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Well yea hed be good at gankin
but easily preventable

the thing with rammus, is that even with wards he can still gank because he is too fast.

How to prevent that?

I find freezing the lane (when i play top) near my tower to be pretty effective thought, but for mid lane or bot lane i dont know...
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
the thing with rammus, is that even with wards he can still gank because he is too fast.

How to prevent that?

I find freezing the lane (when i play top) near my tower to be pretty effective thought, but for mid lane or bot lane i dont know...

Run exhaust and flash.
Exhaust him, once he's gonna catch you he should be at the end of his Q, then flash to the side(This is of course only if you're running exhaust and flash, but I usually run these anyway).
If playing Alistar or Blitz(or any champ with a good cc really), use your cc on him before he lands the q, it will cancel it and stun him.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Run exhaust and flash.
Exhaust him, once he's gonna catch you he should be at the end of his Q, then flash to the side(This is of course only if you're running exhaust and flash, but I usually run these anyway).
If playing Alistar or Blitz(or any champ with a good cc really), use your cc on him before he lands the q, it will cancel it and stun him.

50 seconds after you burned flash and exhaust you iz gon' die.
I R IRONMAN
hippy is right, a good jungler makes the person burn flash and then warns that the next gank is a kill gank.

Rammus is balanced thought, i would even say he is like shaco, you have to play more carefully in order to deal with them.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Well easy fix ward at blue buff exit
problem solved.
If your over the halfway point at top then you probably would be ganked, unless you know where everyone is on the map.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Ah, I've been raping as Wukong lately. Seriously, I've won 6 out of the 7 games I've played as him. This free week kicks ass.
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Ah, I've been raping as Wukong lately. Seriously, I've won 6 out of the 7 games I've played as him. This free week kicks ass.

It's because you play with me.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
It's because you play with me.

True dat, but you know Wukong wins games ;)
(and aj but w/e)