Ranking
Original Post
Global Agenda: Now f2p
I realise that there's another thread about this game somewhere, but it's highly outdated.

Global Agenda: Free Agent is a sci-fi, third-person class-based shooter with jetpacks! You assume the role of an elite special agent, acquire futuristic gear and weaponry, and battle enemy agents and robots for survival, technology and territory. With the release of Global Agenda: Free Agent, the entire game is now Free-to-Play.

IRC CHANNEL
#GA

Classes:

Recon: Basically futuristic ninja's, you can be a sniper(Which is referred to in the game as snipercon), or a guy who stealths up behind and backstabs them(Referred to as Meleecon)

Robotics: A guy who uses Force fields, and makes and controls robots to guard a certain territory or destroy the opposing team.

Medic: Pretty much explains itself, they heal other players but also have the option to poison the enemy team.

Assualt: Big ass guys with miniguns, the tanks of the game.

Here's some videos of the game itself.

Please not that some of the videos say it's pay to play, but it isn't anymore.

Name/IGN's/Levels:
usimm: usimm: 23 recon, 15 assault, 12 medic
hanz0: SpaceDetective: 30 recon, 22 assault
ishi: ishiku: 18 medic
rittu: rittu: 25 RoBoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo, 21 recon, 17 Medic
Last edited by Fivah; May 12, 2011 at 08:46 PM.
Back for good.
just watched like 30 mintues of videos of this, Making space. I'll post my name when i get it downloaded.
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
just watched like 30 mintues of videos of this, Making space. I'll post my name when i get it downloaded.

Fair warning, the updating after downloading the client takes quite a while.
Back for good.
If anyone's going to buy the elite agent package I can get you 50% discounts and shit, btw.
Back for good.
Oh, I've been playing this a fair bit. Drakhir was too, but I don't know if he is anymore. :v

The community's fairly awful, but I tend to ignore the community anyways. >.>

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Oh yeah, I played this with hanz0 once or twice. I might reinstall it but I won't have much time to play it in the following months.
My character is SpaceDetective (level 30 recon, 22 assault), if you want to add that to the first post. Some other TB-people have joined as well (I'm too lazy to list them) and we've got a small Agency goin'.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&