Toribash
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
nice hip throws, your foot positioning got better.

btw, does this count as pin pressure??

I really like the replay but i don't think it counts as pin pressure
(i like how you turned around each other so fluently at the start :S)

-----------------------

Does this count as a suicide waza thingy technique (sry im terrible with names x.x)
Attached Files
waza suicide thingy.rpl (32.9 KB, 13 views)
You mean sutemi?

I'm not sure that's what it's called, but it looked closer to an advanced suplex thingy.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
I went for a hip throw, but he dropped down to the ground quickly. I wasn't able to recover because of my momentum, so i dqed.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I've been working on my top control lately, how does it look?
Attached Files
[MP][A] top control (1).rpl (68.4 KB, 10 views)
[MP][A] top control (2).rpl (44.2 KB, 6 views)
[MP][A] top control (3).rpl (54.7 KB, 6 views)
[MP][A] top control (4).rpl (88.5 KB, 6 views)
[MP][A] top control (5).rpl (62.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Zwift; Jun 12, 2016 at 09:36 PM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
I've been working on my top control lately, how does it look?

I think that looks fan-fuckin-tastic. We've come a long way and I see we have a similar style.

Takedown->pin pressure-> DQ.

I especially like the last one where you pull half guard and subtly slip into full mount. Intentionally or not, thats an advanced level of jiu jitsu displayed.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Idk, after seeing your playstyle it kinda made me want to try doing something similar since your jiu jitsu techniques work greatly in aikido mods.

For the last replay, the half guard was sort of intentional in a way, but the full mount was planned.

-----
bnhhf.rpl - Idk why, but I like this replay so much.. I countered one of Rouxster's deadly hip throws, turned him around and applied pin pressure with his leg stuck between our arms.
-----
bxvcvvv.rpl & bxvcvvvcccxx.rpl - also, does this count as sutemi waza? I went as low as possible and got some throws.
Attached Files
bnhhf.rpl (55.2 KB, 5 views)
bxvcvvv.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
bxvcvvvcccxx.rpl (35.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Zwift; Jun 14, 2016 at 10:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(╭ರᴥ•́)
So every once in a while xbcz picks me up from whatever room I'm in to play no grab aikido. Mostly these matches have a few strikes and both participants trying their best to stay inside the dojo.

In this match I manage to hook my opponents hand while he tries to punch me in the abdomen. As I notice I now have control over my opponent I twist my body to get into the hipthrow position.

How every my first thought when my opponents hand behind my left knee what that he was going to hook it as well. I place my leg between his arm and his hip/glute so I can get a another stable control point on my opponent.

As he goes up in the air I use my right arm for extra leverage to get him over me. Although I lose the hook on his arm I manage to create another semi stable control point by locking his arm between my arm and leg and throw him out of the dojo.
Attached Files
irdss.rpl (49.3 KB, 7 views)

i am a bird now - Lil B

Very nice no grab hip throw.

I've been really struggling with snapdowns. Whenever I get into the position to do one, the push lets them suplex. :{
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Post a replay where the snapdown fails like that, so I will be able to see what went wrong.

---
Been hitting Uchi Mata lately. When will we add it to tiers?

1st replay is against an 8th dan.
2nd replay is against a beginner.
Attached Files
uchi mata1.rpl (33.2 KB, 5 views)
uchi mata2.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle