Ranking
I'm curious. Is there ever going to be a toribash version again, that natively runs on ubuntu and/or other linux distros?
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Ummm... Hard to say. Ѓ500k+ easily, possibly double that. :/ It's been a lot of years & a lot of games.

...that scares me Skul, but then again, i have to admit i love the old games over then newer games, and hell i'm only 17 man. i've counted up (round to the nearest $10AUS) and i've spent about $1760 on games in my life, and most of that is in the last 6 years.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Hey who is in charge of running the GM's like... who is in charge of the roster?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Hey who is in charge of running the GM's like... who is in charge of the roster?

Uric and Dargon predominantly run the team.
Thron and Solax also help run the show.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I am surprised today of the GM prize , it was worth 16K , not bad staff<3
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
...that scares me Skul, but then again, i have to admit i love the old games over then newer games, and hell i'm only 17 man. i've counted up (round to the nearest $10AUS) and i've spent about $1760 on games in my life, and most of that is in the last 6 years.

Good games come with prices that match, especially the harder to find ones.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Good games come with prices that match, especially the harder to find ones.

Gotta get those good games during the hipster phase.

Favorite console of all time, old or new, and your favorite game on said console?
What do you mostly do to keep your mind off or keep away from Toribash?
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post

As of now it's actually primarily Uric. I take care of the administration side of things while also acting as a leader alongside Uric.
What is the in game command to change the window height and length?
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs