ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Most Annoying Sound In A Game
What do you think the most annoying sound is?

Name the game, then describe the sound (or link a file)

Mine has to be:
Robocraft, the "Your Plutonium Reactor is under attack" sound

Not that the voice is annoying, just the frequency of it. I've literally been driving out of my base after defending for a bit, and then here that sound.

So yeah, what's your least favorite sound?
Proud ex-member of (Ct) (RIP)
Can we include any 12 year old on multiplayer games with voice chat?
No?
Ok.....

Any game that has a character that repeats what you have to do when you are trying to explore. As example:
In Red Faction: Armageddon, while fucking around underground, I was suppose to get on a huge driller, but there was some collectible stuff laying around. So for about five minutes I heard "MASON, GET ON THE DRILLER."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Starcraft II 'now enough minerals' in a pro match

Check out Starcrafts Season 3 Episode 1, if anyone of you play sc2 you'll like it
-----
Originally Posted by Sk1llz View Post
Starcraft II 'not enough minerals' in a proffesional match

Check out Starcrafts Season 3 Episode 1, if anyone of you play sc2 you'll like it

Edited
Last edited by Bless; May 27, 2015 at 04:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
It's always some kind of overly repeated sentence, for me it's "You must gather your party before venturing forth" off the BG games. Grrr. And if we speak about terrifying rather than infuriating, then there's this nightmare fuel which stopped me from attempting to play the game for a good while when I was younger.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
In Diablo Three your player will say "Not enough power" if he doesn't have enough power to use an attack. So if your spamming all your buttons while farming you'll hear "I wish I could do that" and "I need more arcane power!" Which is a pain in the ass to listen to
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
"More gold is required" forgot the game, I think it was warcraft? But seriously, the words along with his accent really annoys me.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
"Your inventory's full"

This sentence pissed me more than you guys would expect. It pissed me off because you had only 9 slots for your artefacts and there was so MANY artefacts to collect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
"Your inventory's full"

This sentence pissed me more than you guys would expect. It pissed me off because you had only 9 slots for your artefacts and there was so MANY artefacts to collect.

Oh God here's also another sound I forgot to mention.
I think most RPG games have this message anyway? All are fuckin annoying nonethless.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Oh God here's also another sound I forgot to mention.
I think most RPG games have this message anyway? All are fuckin annoying nonethless.

Idk guys but I swear angry Enderman is the worst of the fuckin worst. I am 17 but looking at Enderman is still scaring me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static