ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
AdVenture Capitalist

Where you can make money the way you couldn't in real life!
Hello all capitalists, welcome to the Adventure Capitalist thread!
What is AdVenture Capitalist?
It's a game where you start off with a lemonade stand, on which you can tap the lemon to make money. After you make enough money, you can buy another business, then you tap both businesses to make more money, then you can buy managers to automatically make your businesses run.
The oil company is the most expensive of all the businesses, but makes the most money.
While you buy more and more things, you'll see that you can also buy upgrades. What those do is simply make life easier by speeding up the amount of money your business can make and how fast they can make money. You can also buy even more businesses than one. Hundreds, thousands, as far as you can go!
What's with these crazy numbers?
Thankfully, I don't need to explain that. You can find all you need about those numbers here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=424579938
What are angels?
Angels are like investors that can help you with upgrades such as multiplying your business speed and how much money you make. You can click the Investors button to see how many angels you own. Every time you get to a certain point, it's recommended to restart at a certain point, which is how you obtain more angels. Purchasing angel upgrades will lower the amount of angels you own (obviously).
Well, when should I restart to claim my angels?
The best time to restart is when you've reached at least 100 angels. It might take a while, but you'll get there soon enough. Once you've gotten to at least 100 angels, you can continue restarting once you've doubled the amount of angels you already own.
e.g. 100 x2 = 200 + 100 = 300 x 2 = 600 + 300 = 900 x 2 = 1800 + 900 = 2700 x 2.. etc
The number guide will help you understand how to multiply something like 2.34 million angels by 2.
What happens if I skip over the multiplied amount of angels?
Well, nothing. You can just restart once you've at least passed twice your amount.

This game is an app for free, and is on Steam for free.

For more information (and math) about the game, go to: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=445227074

This game was created by the fine folks at Hyper Hippo.
Remember kids: if it doesn't say "Hippo", it's not a hippo.
It might even be a badger. There's no way to tell for sure.

[ Sorry if there's been a thread about this already, I don't know how to search for it if there's already been one. ]

List of Steam Capitalists and their highest amount of money:

(est) - estimated amount

Ninjakid57 - ninjakid57 - 374 vigintillion (est)
Last edited by avenue; Jun 13, 2015 at 12:52 AM.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Played it before on my phone. Isn't this like a cookie clicker copy? ._.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!