Ranking
!Hey ConCon!
Hey dude, Can you check this replay and rate it please?, by the way if you like it put it on a video that will make us happy, we tried to make cool moves but toribash logics doesnt make sense, so some parts they look ugly but I hope you find a way to edit it if you put it on the video , whatever thanks for read this
Attached Files
6483CC-Chocospar.rpl (779.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Chocoj0ito; Jul 23, 2017 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Its our dream be on your video
well here have 3 parkours and 1 spar and 1 mas

parkour come whits mods

good luck

cya
Attached Files
spar con laucha eh vuelto 5.rpl (505.3 KB, 3 views)
parkour con mjc55 12.rpl (1.11 MB, 3 views)
parkour con bigcats 15.rpl (726.8 KB, 4 views)
parkour con animoes 8.rpl (793.7 KB, 4 views)
jisse_cyber_parkour.tbm (23.1 KB, 3 views)
parkour_rune.tbm (20.7 KB, 3 views)
blu_parkour_garagea.tbm (34.1 KB, 3 views)
mas con rycardo10 16.rpl (1.28 MB, 4 views)
Last edited by UNCONCHUDO; Jul 23, 2017 at 03:35 PM.
Toriway
Attached Files
7Milz.rpl (443.2 KB, 4 views)
My-love.rpl (673.0 KB, 4 views)
Jet_lee.2.rpl (397.1 KB, 4 views)
TaylorGang
how do I post my replay here
-----
I know im not gonna be in a vid but its worth a try
-----
hi
-----
Attached Files
rooftoop pug life.rpl (776.7 KB, 3 views)
JJ SPAR.rpl (637.1 KB, 3 views)
CORK.rpl (102.0 KB, 3 views)
Dodgeball with Karbn.rpl (708.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by TankThird; Jul 24, 2017 at 03:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tricking Replay for Con Con
I know it looks noobish, but its the only decent thing that I have, since most of my spars are cut short, I can't show any of them...
Attached Files
Embrace the Light.rpl (125.4 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Post replays where you do stuff a lot longer, I work with the biggest files first because they often have the most detailed spars and parkours, because file size goes up the more joints you use and change through out the replay.

The people you see the most on my channel do just that and that's why they get in so often. Make a epic spar collab or self spar and you can get in the next video quite easily. It takes time and effort but guarantees entry, so it pays off.

Good luck

No wonder why i never appear in ur vids :C
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Ever wanted to see a light show in Toribash? Hi. I'm Forreign. And I'll be teaching you how to animate 3D shapes in Toribash.

(eye rape warning)
(watch 'till end)
(use a fast-mo rate of at least 6.00+ for maximum efficiency, but 1.00+ works too)
(i am not responsible for any casualties due to the sheer blindingness of the light)
(yes, blindingness is a word now m8 i see you searching it up on webster's dictionary right now)

gotta grow fast
Attached Files
help.rpl (106.8 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Forreign; Jul 25, 2017 at 08:12 PM.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.