Toribash
Original Post
Nintendo Switch [New Nintendo Console]

It's a new hybrid system that can be played both at home and on the go.

there's a couple previews of upcoming games, specifically that new Mario game looks interesting.
much hype, hopefully they get good launch titles
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Eh, dont exactly care much for basketball or skyrim. Most likely only gonna get it for the next legend of Zelda and Smash bros games really.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Just hoping it's library isn't ass like wii U. Bring back 3rd party support!

Also, my big question is, if this hits success, will we see a new ps vita? And maybe even a Microsoft take on portable gaming? Its all a money grab, so everyone will want to line their pockets.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There are a lot of things I like about the Nintendo Switch, but that visible framedrop when undocked in the trailer makes me doubt if it will perform well enough to be playable on the go. Brilliant concept, though.
Looks like they merged and melted the Nvidia Shield with the Razer Edge Pro. Very interesting, but I'm no big fan of Nintendo franchises.

For all you Nintendo fans : Your 3DS is dead. Your WiiU is dead. Now you have both in form of the Switch.
Last edited by Mongius; Oct 22, 2016 at 07:50 AM.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
Looks like they merged and melted the Nvidia Shield with the Razer Edge Pro. Very interesting, but I'm no big fan of Nintendo franchises.

For all you Nintendo fans : Your 3DS is dead. Your WiiU is dead. Now you have both in form of the Switch.

I doubt they'll drop the 3DS and the next console in that lineup, because 2 screens is distinct enough and cool enough of a gimmick to make me want another

I'm wondering if the dock actually adds power or not, or is just a fancy way to charge/pair with controllers/use with a display
The concept is pretty neat, if it runs games properly, that is going to come home with me
Wolololololo
My reactions when Nintendo consoles were anounced
GameCube:
Ok wow another console. Better graphics, that's nice.
Wii:
Oh god pls no. I don't wanna do sports while playing videogames.
Wii U:
Hm nice idea but that second screen experience will only work with few games I bet.
Switch:
OMG best console concept I ever saw. I love it. I can already see so many possibilities. I just hope there will be more good games than for Wii U...
evil Führer of Evil