Toribash
Original Post
replay titles
if ur replay were to be named "nigga.rpl" would you be able to post it?

i only ask this question because i thought way too much about this on the way to school today
I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble via use of that variant of the N word, just the other usage. You really could spend time coming up with something interesting though, that'll get you more views I'm sure than something uninventive and immature.
Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
if ur replay were to be named "nigga.rpl" would you be able to post it?

i only ask this question because i thought way too much about this on the way to school today

I have never seen anyone name their replay a racial slur, it's really not recommended of course, since you might actually be asked to either change the name or you might just be banned since this is public.
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble via use of that variant of the N word, just the other usage. You really could spend time coming up with something interesting though, that'll get you more views I'm sure than something uninventive and immature.

HEAVE

reference

Personally I'd remove the attachment and infract you (to eventually lead to bans with repeat offenses) - the attachment can be easily seen on your post, and if your post is in public space, it's against our rules.