I'm not bad at most modes I plan long term
I can ring new moves or skill
-----
hi
-----
hi
Last edited by 213jose; Sep 16, 2017 at 09:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well
my age is 16 my favorite mod is aikido mods i wanna join cuz i thinks its going to be fun joining in a clan

as for the staying i don't know
well to say the truth i don't know what i can bring to the clan but i am pretty good at aikido

and that all i can say about me
21 i liek 360 mod becuz u spin and u decapitate urself
idk how long to stay dont ask meh
3 times did the cheese move sideways to switzerland though she did not lift the parking permit
3 times did the cheese move switzerland by radio though the calculator died by eating the tv screen as it had some cheese that was melting outside the table
my Im 13Yrs old my favoret toribash mod is boxshu and I play minecraft PC and pe, roblox, you know toribash
May i join this clan?
May I join this clan? My friend saan is in it, and im a pretty decent player. Plus im a good friend!
I am Deviljho22 or The Eldest Threat. I am 14 and I have been playing Toribash for 2-3 years. My favorite mods are Mushu, Twin swords, and Xspar. I will be forever in this clan's dept. I shall bring create some unique clan moves for Twin swords and Mushu, and custom Clan Runs.
-----
I am also very good at War Moderation and Clan Wars in general.
Last edited by Yatagarusu; Sep 17, 2017 at 05:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application
Favorite Mod: Tie Between Twinswords, Akido/Akidobigdojo, and any parkour mod
How long will i stay: Till i get a better offer from another clan or bribed the shit out of to join someone else.
About me: I am a depressed little cunt who does not like seeing people whine on the internet about their problems. Oh and i guess I'm decent at the game or something.
It's me... Flowey, Flowey the flower.
Hi i want to join this clan cause sunny ask me to and i have no clan so why not?
i dunno how many time i'm gonna stay in this clan as long as i can . i'm 14 years old and i'm happy everytime and my favorite mod is twinsword and i can bring fun to the clan at least i think?
I am 9 years old and I want to stay in this can even I love minecraft,roblox and toribash and ill have great fun.My favourite mod is boxshu_mushu even i saw your clan members even you