Ranking
some stuff I didn't know some time ago but is kinda useful

e.g. : we use this as "for example" among sentences but I never knew the origins of this term. It means "exempli gratia", in latin, and is actually translated to "for example"

et cetera (etc.): another latin word. Translating literally, "et" means "and" and "cetera" means "other similar things" or simply "the rest". As it has an "and" with it (et) there isn't actual need to write ", etc." or "and etc.", and you don't have necessarily to begin the next word with a capital letter

weeb stuff

oni/onii: older brother, although "oni" means demon or ogre too
ane: brother
ototo: younger brother
onee: older sister
imouto: younger sister
ani: sister

ane and ani have some variations. The most common and the only I know is aneki and aniki which is informal
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

how do you say "booty" in your country?

here, in portuguese, in "bum bum"

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it has alot of synonimes but i'll go with the most common one "terma"
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
It is "pantat" in Indonesian
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
we can get in a terma and get all of our pantats off and show our bum bums to each other shall we?

I do regret

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whenever i hear bum bum, i just can't help to think that as a baby talk for booty
"0h no" -Trice
that's fair enough, we use "bum bum" with kids and babies actually. In everyday we use "bunda" which is a equivalence to "ass", even though it isn't as barbarian as it sound.

In Portugal they say "cú" so naturally and here it's more of a forbidden word to say out loud in public. "Cu" means asshole or something, not as a cursing but uuh... the hole in you ass
Last edited by Lionet; Oct 16, 2018 at 02:58 AM. Reason: anus

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If i think about it, "pantat" in Indonesian didn't count as a bad word here. It just weird if you suddenly shout "pantat" in public here. I can't think an equivalent for asshole in indonesia tho'
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
If i think about it, "pantat" in Indonesian didn't count as a bad word here. It just weird if you suddenly shout "pantat" in public here. I can't think an equivalent for asshole in indonesia tho'

you mean.
bo'ol or you can just say lubang pantat.