Toribash
Don't edit my posts worm. You can't even spell "grate."
Last edited by Worm; Jan 21, 2018 at 07:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Pill View Post
Don't edit my posts worm. You can't even spell "great."

I’m weak 😂 hi pill! When you come back for good?
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Dear gentleman of Catalyst

I’d like to introduce myself firsthand before we go in depth to my application. I go with the name of Tricerafi, feel free to call me anything (but I usually called by either Trice or 3c. I am accepting nicknames). I have been given the title of god of self DQ by my old pal Manta, winning the game is too boring to me it seems. I am from the southeastern of the hemisphere with the timezone of +7. I am fresh 20 years old with the tendency of giving out lame jokes or weird-ass humor (humor me please ).
----------
Then let’s go to my personal past on Toribash. I’d like to be more open about my past, I have been a lot of clan before [Guardians],[Extreme],[Frost],[Knotz],[Liquor] to name a few. That still not counting the number of clans I try to create by myself but died on the way due to my unpreparedness. It has been a quite while since I off touched with TB so I am still not fully familiar with the newest addition to the new rules if there any, hope for your guidance. I have a fair experience of being a leader, I was the leader of Knotz and as Athin knows I am the leader of Liquor before it falls. But that doesn’t mean I am egocentrically kind of guy, in fact, I got a lot of help from the member back then.
---------
Enough with the past. I have a fair share of skill on making an art, but currently, I can’t make anything due to my laptop being a potato. I always wanted to be part of marketing, but I always failed what a sad tale. Well currently, I can’t be any use other than offering new idea or bring liveliness as I try to return to my former activity.
And should I mention regarding that small text on the first page? Because it is eye-catching.

Tl; Dr?
  • Tricerafi (can call me 3c or Trice, or perhaps you want to call me by Rav from my real name)
  • 20 years old
  • GMT +7 (Means from South East Asia, I beg your pardon for my English)
  • I was on many clans in the past (Most of it, I leave because it died or something drastic change within the clan)
  • Have fair share of skill on art, but not applicable currently
  • Failed to be a marketer.
  • I mention that small text.

Sincerely,
Tricerafi

Bet you notice this huh
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Haha my man! We're in a high demand so there's no need to discuss

~ACCEPTED

Welcome to Ct!
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Welp that was fast, the second fastest invitation i have ever received lmao
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Hello im Gustavo araujo im 13 years old,i play toribash for 2 years.
My main is dead4your(got banned),my main mods is lenshu,abd & boxshu,i play other mods like erthkv2,spar,etc.
Im very friendly and confiable.
I make madman replays,i train much,i can make tc easily and im very active on forum by my phone.
Attached Files
another madman.rpl (168.5 KB, 4 views)
LOL nice.rpl (71.9 KB, 3 views)
madman pt 1.rpl (260.6 KB, 4 views)
Save with no arm.rpl (74.2 KB, 3 views)
Save without elbow.rpl (74.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Epohigami; Jan 27, 2018 at 09:48 PM. Reason: adding replays
Originally Posted by Epohigami View Post
Hello im Gustavo araujo im 13 years old,i play toribash for 2 years.
My main is dead4your(got banned),my main mods is lenshu,abd & boxshu,i play other mods like erthkv2,spar,etc.
Im very friendly and confiable.
I make madman replays,i train much,i can make tc easily and im very active on forum by my phone.

you'll be discussed
~ACCEPTED

Welcome to Catalyst!
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~