Toribash
Original Post
help
hi gamer people I'm in need of your help

I want to find a game that will fill up some of my free time. Something with these qualities: enjoyable, multiplayer, easy to learn but hard to master, good customization (or many characters to choose from). I don't necessarily want it to be a moba because I'm not really good at mobas and I don't really want to be good at mobas. I just need something that I can enjoy and also put effort into to get better at & advance in. For example something with Torchlight qualities. so ya, if you could suggest some games 4 me that would be great.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Try Transformice,
-Browser game or you could download it.
-Online Multiplayer.
-Not really easy to learn, hard to master.
-You can play it as a guest if you are lazy to create an account.

No, it's not a game where mice turn into something. It's about a mice, taking a cheese, bring it to the hole/mouse house. It contains shaman to direct you to the cheese.
Last edited by HayBale; Jun 17, 2014 at 12:34 PM.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Dustforce happens to fill all the criteria. Multiple characters, level editor and multiplayer (haven't tried multiplayer though. It's mainly a sp game).
Easy to learn, but hard to master.

Spelunky is pretty cool, has a high skill cap and an online leaderboard. Multiple skins, but they have no difference in gameplay. No customization, but randomly generated seeds gives a high replayability.

Osu, ossuming you don't play it already.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Id suggest transformice.
Forget everything. Ttansformice.
Pm me. I'll guide you. There's not much to learn.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Try Payday 2 and don't try to play with Cheater (It'll be boring)
Dota 2 maybe? It's good for killing time and shits.
Terarria too, I haven't play this game myself, but looks like It's fun and I want to download it later to try this.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm going to quote this from an old thread.

as raiken requested

Last edited by list; Jun 17, 2014 at 07:26 PM.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Cake, pls put dat in a spoiler.
Too big.

Done, your Majesty.
-whoelsebutcake
Last edited by list; Jun 17, 2014 at 07:27 PM.
Killjoys, make some noise!
I'd go with Raiken and suggest payday 2.

Get it on steam plus some friends, the game is easy to learn and kinda hard to master depending on the difficulty you're playing in
the teamwork is 100% NEEDED so it gives you a really good gameplay when playing with friends w/ voIP and etc. You can just go killing the cops and stealing shit, or something even harder, which is trying to steal without having any alarm activated.

If you have good friends to play with, i'd say its a must-buy.