Toribash
you guys should put these hilarious jokes on r/standupshots for free and easy karma

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Is this like, Wibbles 4.0.0.0?
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Heh. Cant believe you actullay found it.

Originally Posted by Milf View Post
How to build a luxury Doghouse for when the wife permanently puts you there..

Its already built.
Theres a hole in his back yard, Uric should still be in there.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Solax,

how does a relatively new member of the toribash community gain enough prestige and recognition to compete with the current foundation of old, established, and memified folk that make up staff, the upper echelon of clans, and legends?

It seems that there are simply too few freshmeats coming into the community to make any real difference in the way things are. Many of the greatest artists in the community are from way back, with very few newbies even contributing (tbh it is tough to tell who is new and who is an alt/namechanger). Top clans that reign above the rest are full of weathered, experienced players going back to even 2007. Staff is pretty much the same for years on.

It just feels a bit difficult for a newb like me to step up and pursue higher goals here when there are a magnitude of veterans who can replace you. This makes it easy for people to overlook greenies like me when this is the case. It isn't even a problem of quality; old doesn't mean better. But there are certainly merits that come with age that newcomers will never have (at least not for 6 years or so).

I hope you understand what I am asking.

(I've actually been here longer than 2017 but shhh . . .)
-----
It just seems that at this point in Toribash, it is difficult to really make an IMPACT. It ain't like the good ol' days where the community was buzzing, competition was on fire, and we even had healthy podcasts and youtube channels growing! Before was like postwar economy. Booming.
Last edited by Yuma; Nov 9, 2017 at 04:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.