Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED]Post Count
Post Count not increasing when I post.

It's been happening for over a year now. I never addressed the problem hoping that it would go away eventually, but it hasn't. I would have had well over 1000 posts by now if it wasn't for this glitch. When it happened the first few times. I tried to log off and back on. It worked on one post then went back to not counting my posts. It's partially responsible for my inactivity on the forums and I'd like to get back into the game, if you catch my drift.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Post Count not increasing when I post.

It's been happening for over a year now. I never addressed the problem hoping that it would go away eventually, but it hasn't. I would have had well over 1000 posts by now if it wasn't for this glitch. When it happened the first few times. I tried to log off and back on. It worked on one post then went back to not counting my posts. It's partially responsible for my inactivity on the forums and I'd like to get back into the game, if you catch my drift.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Most of your posts are in clan discussion.
Post count increasing is disabled in clan discussion, due to the easy way of just spamming posts.
h
Originally Posted by regotten View Post
Is this something that really matters?
Just deal with the post count that you have, it's not important.

Really helpful..

Originally Posted by duck View Post
Most of your posts are in clan discussion.
Post count increasing is disabled in clan discussion, due to the easy way of just spamming posts.

I hadn't known that, thank you.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus