Ranking
Original Post
3.0 manual
I was wondering if some good ol' chap could please update the VERY out of date toribash 2.4 manual text. It needs a COMPLETE list of chat commands, (the list right right now is missing a lot), a worldbuilder.lua tutorial, a guide to customizing your player (including how to do the mysterious new arms and legs textures), how to use shaders, how to do pov-ray screenshots, ect. I know almost all these answers are floating around somewhere in the forum, but they need to be organized. If someone could please do this I would just be so happy my brain would pop. http://forum.toribash.com/images/smilies/grin.gif
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
lol, no offence to you, but I could tell just by doing /help that there was a lot more. I was kinda hoping an official person, (hampa, veb, stilf) would be able to give me the complete set.... maybe they have it written down somewhere? : ) Obviously hampa has the complete chat commands list, he designed it, the only question is, would he want to give it to me? : /
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
I don't get what the hell your requesting. Then again, if i did i wouldn't be able to do it. :P

side note: i lol'd at your sig.