ES Recruitment Drive
^ If that whole process doesn't work then the problem will be related with your computer file cache. I dont 't think it's something else since steam can open Toribash, so Toribash files are corrupted or something similar.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
okaay, last thing in my hands is reinstalling the whole steam, i will try it.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
i have tried re-installing steam and toribash and it still does the same.
also, now toribash 4.9 version does the same.
i can't find out the problem, help please D:
i didn't change anything in the pc, i didn't install/uninstall any program, it just happened suddenly, i don't know what is the problem :v
Did you try again checking integrity of files. If so, do you have your firewall on? We need to verify each thing before we can search for the issue

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Please, go to command prompt/bash and type this in "ping game1.toribash.com"
Screenshot whatever shows up and post it in here.
I am experiencing the same issues with toribash on steam
print("Hello, World!")
Spcr, the firewall is not the problem, it is on, also, if it was firewall it wouldn't even show me the servers, but it shows me servers after a while and then ping timeout if i am in a server.
i checked it again, it said 3 files failed to validate and will be acquired, i did it again, it said all files are validated, and toribash still does the same.

Lite, here:

pic

-----
btw, when i check integrity of files later it says again "3 files failed to validate and will be reacquired", it just repeats every time :V
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Mar 29, 2016 at 11:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So, 4.9 is also doing it right?
There was no changes in the server so it's either your connection or your machine. Let's try to find which one, the most probable cause I can think for this to happen is packet loss so if you could, please go to http://www.pingtest.net/ and run a test.
Screenshot the result and post here or Pm me if you prefer.

If that's not the cause we can start checking for software issues
ummm, lemme say some notes

toribash was working great(5.0 and 4.9), it just started doing this when i updated it on steam, i tried toribash 4.9 and it was working good, after a while, it started doing the same as 5.0.

It show the servers and i can connect normally to all servers, but it just take a while to refresh servers and sometimes it crashes but not always.

I didn't do any changes to my internet/pc other than updating toribash on steam.

also, pingtest uses java to test packet loss, and java not working on any browser at my pc so, i tested on pingtest and on broadland and this is what i got:

broadland test

pingtest test(i got 245 first then 145 for ping thing)

Btw, i will try to get my friend's pc and test toribash on it with same connection so we can find out if the problem is the connection or pc.