Toribash
shitty scraps but i'll leave them here anyway because i don't want to get banned for bumping my own thread again
Attached Files
blunt scraps.rpl (261.7 KB, 64 views)
pitless bottom.rpl (153.4 KB, 64 views)
fuck you it was alright
shit was fire fam

said some of this in skype
opener is unique executed well, minor flaws, 1300 your white arm keeps moving slightly while relaxed, it looks twitchy to me so hold ur shit fam
moved into the skoot thing at 1235, looked a bit weird with the arm on the ground, it twitched, the spins after that were fucking hot loved the first spin on uke after contact then you grabbed him and it slowed him down but you went light speed so that makes up for him not spinning no more
backhand to the buttcheeks
the way you control your tori at 840 using uke to get back down got my dick diamonds
then the manip actually starts. the entire thing left me speechless tbh
I can't find a flaw other than 560-540 jerky movement
grab into dms, not a fan but you gotta do what you gotta do.
some hot dms bud, you totally could have cheesed the other pec and chest with your black foot. nice skeet fam
now that's a spicy meatball
Last edited by Liar; Feb 18, 2016 at 01:12 AM.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
forest of denial was cool i loved the grabs and the control you have is just sick

dms kinda reminds me of twiggist

translucent - that shit was so good my boner got a boner

i love it so much
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
i could kiss u but my mum said i need to make sure ur cute and rich first
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
that was so fucking ill jeez

your replays felt rather samely and indistinguishable from other replay makers from your generation for a while but you're really setting yourself apart now

so good dude